Uv Gullas College of Medicine – Why Study in an Philippines Medical College?
Studying in an overseas medical institution comes with many advantages, but the high academic expenses force many students to reconsider their plans. However, overseas medical colleges such as the UV Gullas College of Medicine based in the Philippines stand out from regular institution, and can be great to study in for many reasons.
Top Reasons to Study in Philippines Medical Colleges like UV Gullas College of Medicine
- Lower Living Costs – The costs of living are quite low in The Philippines, which is obviously one of the biggest advantages. Students from other countries can stay in a dormitory or hostel, generally located inside or very near to the university campus. If they like, they can share a rental accommodation or rent a separate apartment with other local or international students.
- Superior Quality of Education – The Philippines is popular for its institutions for higher education, which are established quite well, and provide students with high quality courses based on an American model of education. Thus, there are all the chances for students to have a successful career in the nation that they come from, in the Philippines, or even abroad. In this country, the system of higher medical education has an ideal combo of 21st century and traditional methods of teaching which are acknowledged and appreciated by lots of organizations in Europe.
- Highly qualified teaching staffs – Most of the universities in the Philippines have teaching staffs that are highly qualified, and they put their best foot forward to provide students of all countries with the best knowledge and training in medicine. The faculties are extremely friendly, and are ever ready to provide students with the best pieces of advice.
- Plenty of courses – Local as well as foreign students can get access to many undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate courses, specialties and programs.
3 highlights of UV Gullas College of medicine
- Location – The location of a medical college might not appear to be a major issue for many students. However, if the college is situated in a city having all the state of the art amenities well within reach, it can be more convenient for you to get all the equipment’s, books and stationeries that are necessary for the medical education. For many students, it can be a good choice to opt for studying in a medical institution that is close to where they live in. This reduces commuting costs for them.
- Number of Patients in Hospitals – The more the number of patients who visit the OPD of a hospital associated with the college, the better it is. Many patients coming to the hospital means that students can get the opportunity to handle many varied cases. As the course proceeds, you can gain more and more experience. You can get the chance to work under senior physicians and diagnose and cure all the disorders that need some solution.
- Quality of faculty – It cannot be argued that it is very important for students to have highly qualified and efficient faculty members who can teach them medicine using traditional as well as modern ways of teaching, complete with the latest tools and technology. You need certified and qualified medical faculty members to get proper training and experience to be an expert physician in the future.